I started off this career when I was still in Laos. I studied to be a novice and learned to draw traditional Buddhist themes before flying to Thailand to study watercolor technique under the guidance of Master Kusumasso, whose arts are also available at Reservoart. After three years I went to France to learn more about art and begin the journey as an independent artist, until now.
I have been learning watercolor technique since the beginning therefore my paintings are ones that look like it is drawn with watercolor although it is actually acrylic painting. I love how this watercolor technique brings an image as if my drawing could be erased off easily.
- “Three Watercolorists” at Gallery Opium, Bangkok
- Commissionné watercolor painting for ASTRA ZENECA Head Office
- Participant of Salon des Artistes Independants Exhibition at Grand Palais
- “Free Mix” at Aux Trois Elephants, Paris, France
- “Entangled” at Art Café, Pattaya, Thailand
- “Art by Chaiyo” at Art Café, Pattaya, Thailand
- “Artful Weekend” at Icon Hotel, Pattaya, Thailand
- “As I See It” at Icon Hotel, Pattaya - Thailand